I am a PhD student in the area of programming languages at Princeton University, working with Prof. Andrew Appel. I am currently working on CertiCoq and QuickChick projects. I obtained my Master’s degree from ENS Cachan (Master Parisien de Recherche en Informatique) and my diploma (5-year engineering degree) from National Technical University of Athens.
My CV can be found here.
Talks (Updated since Oct 2016)
- [Sept 7th 2018] Layered DSLs for Verified Cryptography, End-of-internship talk, MSR Redmond
- [Jan 12th 2018] Generating Good Generators for Inductive Relations, POPL 2018
- [Dec 29th 2017] Generating Good Generators for Inductive Relations, 15th Athens Propgramming Language Seminar, NTUA, Greece
- [Aug 24th 2017] Optimizing an interpreter by selective native compilation, End-of-internship talk, MSR Redmond
- [May 2nd 2017] QuickChick: Testing meets proving, Princeton Weekly PL Seminar
- [Dec 28th 2016] Synthesizing Correct by Construction Generators, 14th Athens Propgramming Language Seminar, NTUA, Greece
- [Oct 24th 2016] PhD General Examination: Certified Closure Conversion for Certicoq
- Microsoft Research Redmond, June - August 2018
Excited to continue working on F*!
- Microsoft Research Redmond, June - August 2017
Excited to be working with Jonathan Protzenko and Nikhil Swamy on F* native tactic compilation!
- Max Planck Institute of Software Systems, March - August 2015
Advised by Deepak Garg and worked on incremental computation for CostIt!
- INRIA Paris, April - September 2014
Advised by Cătălin Hriţcu and had the opportunity to start working on QuickChick!
Leonidas Lampropoulos, Zoe Paraskevopoulou, and Benjamin Pierce. Generating Good Generators for Inductive Relations. In ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL), 2018.
Ezgi Çiçek, Zoe Paraskevopoulou, and Deepak Garg. A type theory for incremental computational complexity with control flow changes. ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP), September 2016. paper, appendix with proofs
Zoe Paraskevopoulou, Cătălin Hriţcu, Maxime Dénès, Leonidas Lampropoulos, and Benjamin C. Pierce. Foundational Property-Based Testing. In 6th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP), August 2015. paper, slides
CertiCoq: A verified compiler for Coq (Extended Abstract). Abhishek Anand, Andrew Appel, Greg Morrisett, Zoe Paraskevopoulou, Randy Pollack, Olivier Savary Belanger, Matthieu Sozeau, and Matthew Weaver. CoqPL 2017.
Making our Own Luck: A Language for Random Generators (Extended Abstract). Leonidas Lampropoulos, Benjamin C. Pierce, Cătălin Hriţcu, John Hughes, Zoe Paraskevopoulou and Li-yao Xia. PPS 2016
A Coq Framework For Verified Property-Based Testing (Extended Abstract). Zoe Paraskevopoulou, Cătălin Hriţcu, Maxime Dénès, Leonidas Lampropoulos and Benjamin C. Pierce. CoqPL 2015.
QuickChick: Property-Based Testing for Coq. Maxime Dénès, Cătălin Hriţcu, Leonidas Lampropoulos, Zoe Paraskevopoulou and Benjamin C. Pierce. The 6th Coq Workshop. July 2014.
- External Review Committee, ICFP 2019
- Program Committee, TyDe 2018
- Program Committee, OCaml 2017
- Artifact Evaluation Committee, POPL 2017